Limited Liability Vehicles for Sale
|Corporate Member||PIL 2023||Capacity Value (note 2)||2020 Account Mid Point Estimate (note 3)||2021 Account Mid Point Estimate (note 3)||Funds at Lloyd's Required (note 4)||Humphrey Valuation (note 1)||Deadline (note 5)||Discretion to accept bids before the deadline|
|Nameco (No. 534) Ltd - Updated||2,994,975||1,545,862||43,338||94,014||1,826,935||3,685,039||N/A||N/A|
|*Updated - Nameco (No.421) Ltd||2,606,066||1,284,410||35,413||54,309||1,469,822||2,731,227||N/A||N/A|
|*New* Nomina No 464 LLP||1,432,203||771,344||6,642||22,285||875,077||797,410||N/A||N/A|
|*New* Nomina No 375 LLP||1,049,421||637,422||28,766||57,304||956,384||1,110,794||N/A||N/A|
|*New* Brian Sedgley Elvins LLP||1,000,000||343,467||7,678||17,181||530,000||344,754||N/A||N/A|
|*New* Nomina No 471 LLP||1,233,402||599,087||13,024||29,528||613,001||831,120||N/A||N/A|
|*Nameco (No.1208) Ltd - Updated||1,776,805||721,770||-1,616||9,683||1,090,959||970,357||N/A||N/A|
1. Humphrey & Co Chartered Accountants have prepared a valuation with an aim to provide an estimated market value of the financial interest in the Corporate Member.
2. The Capacity is valued at the average weighted prices achieved in Auctions 1-3 of the 2022 auctions.
3. These amounts are based upon the mid-point estimates of the range of syndicate quarterly forecasts received from Managing Agents, the dates of which may vary from valuation to valuation.
4. The amount shown as Funds at Lloyd’s (FAL) required is based on the latest Lloyd's Quarterly Corridor Test position excluding any Solvency credit/debit. Depending upon the assets comprising the FAL, their value may be subject to fluctuation subsequent to the actual valuation date used in the Humphrey valuation. It may be necessary to replace the existing level of FAL where the FAL deposited is greater than the CIL amount required under the latest Test.
5. This is the date that the vendor has specified for bids to be received.
Who to Contact
Robert FlachManaging DirectorDirect line: +44 (0)20 7825 7179
Andrew ColcombHead of Syndicate Research, APCLDirect line: +44 (0)20 7825 7176
Guy HudsonExecutive Director, APCLDirect line: +44 (0) 207 825 7241Email: email@example.com
Kevin JacksonClient Director, APCLDirect line: +44 (0) 207 825 7258